Kind of Personal Details collected
- Name and other personal details.
- Contact details including email.
- Demographic details such as address and postcode
- Preferences and interests.
- Other information is relevant to the personnel for completing our services.
The requirement for gathering the details
- To confirm the registration and password reminder.
- To provide the product or service you have requested.
- To respond to a complaint.
- For internal record keeping.
- To reach out to you for providing feedback on improving our services.
Note: We do not send any emails on any offers or promotions.
We are committed to safeguarding all your valuable and confidential data. We have in place appropriate managerial, physical and electronic procedures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data under our control. For instance, only authorized personnel has access to our servers and your information is shared with respective staff only on a requirement basis so that we can provide you with the requested service. Though we try to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable data, transmissions on the Internet cannot be made completely safe and secure. The data collected by ViaEntry is secured on a controlled database which is stored on servers behind a firewall & access to these servers is strictly limited and password-protected.
We reserve the right to modify or update this policy from time to time by putting a notice on our website. These updates/changes will be valid immediately after posting to the website.
Following options are available if you want to use our products and services.
- Valid credit/debit cards
- Cheque mode of payment
- Online transfers
If you think that any of your data collected by us is not right or incomplete, please feel free to write to us. We will make the required corrections as early as possible.